Xcel Mechanical Systems is seeking an entry-level office administrator/ bid coordinator capable of providing professional and expeditious support to our project Estimating Team. The ideal candidate has demonstrated interest in learning what it takes to help a construction company succeed, is a versatile team player; and possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Update company Bid List as new information becomes available
- Collect, disseminate, respond to and track Invitations to Bid (ITBs) for new projects
- Become familiar with General Contracting partner websites and bid contacts
- Locate, download, print, scan and manage updated project drawings
- Brief Estimating Team on upcoming bid opportunities, changes to existing bid ops
- Maintain Job Walk calendar, coordinate coverage
- Enter outbound proposal data into company’s Bid Tracking software platform (CRM)
- Assist in tracking and reporting proposal status, wins and losses
- Provide related and ongoing support to our Estimating Team
- Entry-level. Recent college grads, students with degrees-in-progress, and/or candidates with relevant work experience will be considered
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working in the construction industry a plus
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail; ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy on all assigned tasks
- Strong time management skills; able to prioritize competing tasks to meet critical deadlines
- Flexible. Adaptable. Positive attitude. Team Player.
Xcel Mechanical Systems is an award-winning engineering and construction firm specializing in commercial HVAC, plumbing, and process piping systems. Building owners, property managers, and general contractors trust us to deliver cost-effective, dependable solutions that make buildings more comfortable, energy efficient and easier to manage. For more information, please visit our website.