Mechanical Engineering/ Construction Management Internships
Xcel Mechanical Systems has a robust Student Internship program that attracts candidates from across the United States. Our program is designed to prepare ME and/or CM students for a Project Engineer position in the mechanical contracting industry.
You will have the opportunity to leverage what you’re now learning in the classroom and apply it in our offices and at our project sites. We will provide a practical, hands-on experience that would be difficult to find anywhere else. And, you’ll learn more about our business and our industry by working across the different departments of our firm, gaining new and important professional contacts along the way.
Internship job description:
• Job shadow project engineers and project managers
• Become familiar with project estimation software platforms
• Assist with project takeoffs
• Research equipment, contact equipment vendors for quotes
• Assist in assembling bid packages
• Print and distribute project drawings
• File project drawings
• Attend Job Walks
If you are interested, e-mail your resume to:email@example.com