Xcel Mechanical engineers, project managers and construction teams have successfully implemented HVAC, Plumbing and Process Piping projects in some of the largest hospitals in California. Our Hospital teams understand that patient care and comfort are Priority One; that project scheduling is tight; that jobsite cleanliness must be absolute; and that government regulators are watching.
Our solutions meet or exceed rigid standards for energy efficiency, sustainability, and maintainability. And we regularly perform our work in some of the most demanding and delicate hospital environments including operating rooms, intensive care units, delivery rooms, isolation rooms, pharmacies, labs and imaging suites.
Whether designing or constructing a new facility or upgrading an existing one, our team can help. And Xcel Mechanical will perform our work with a laser-sharp focus on the safety and comfort of your patients, staff and administrators while keeping your facility 100-percent operational.
Healthcare project sites:
• Beverly Hospital
• Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
• Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
• Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
• Los Alamitos Medical Center
• Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center
• Mercy Joplin Interim Hospital
• Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
• San Antonio Regional Hospital
• UC Irvine Medical Center
• UCLA-California NanoSystems Institute